Antronics CMCDT2112L Directional Coupler 12db 5-1000MHz Wall Plate Mountable
The CMCDT2100 Series Directional Taps provide users with a variety of installation options. The L-type housing is perfect for in-wall installations where dimensions have been minimized by removing the mounting tabs. The T-type housing includes a mounting tab. Both styles are SCTE compliant. The Antronix CMCDT2100 Series directional taps have been designed with today’s two-way broadband networks in mind. Our proprietary ferrites resist re-magnitization and remain ultra linear for consistent performance throughout its lifetime. Additionally, our directional couplers are among the most robust in the industry. Every port on each directional coupler is 6 kV ring wave protected. To ensure years of reliable operation, the couplers are encased in a Zinc Alloy diecast housing, plated with a proprietary Nickel Alloy which provides superior protection versus tin-plating. Each port is sealed to 15 psi to prevent water migration and meets SCTE specifications
• 6 kV Ring Wave Surge Protected All ports are protected against multiple 6 kV ring wave surges per IEEE specification C62.41 Category A3.
• Excellent Distortion Performance Proprietary ferrite blend inhibits re-magnetization of the core due to voltage spikes from impulse noise or lightning. The ferrite remains ultra-linear to prevent intermodulation where high level return carriers can affect forward path video signals.
• Digital Broadcast and HDTV Ready Compatible with existing and future networks such as VoIP and DOCSIS 3.0.
• Flat 1 GHz Bandwidth with Minimal Insertion Loss Supports present and future multimedia applications including voice, video and data.
• Capacitively Coupled F-Ports Protects against core re-magnetization and saturation while blocking AC surges.
• Zinc Alloy Diecast Housing and Backplate w/Proprietary Nickel Alloy Plating Superior corrosion resistant plating combined with a diecast backplate protects the back of the housing where corrosion is more prominent.
• 100% Soldered Back Ensures reliable & repeatable 120 dB RFI shielding.
• Flat 15 psi Sealed, SCTE Compliant F-Ports Prevents water migration, while meeting SCTE standards.
• UV Resistant Label
• Integrated Mounting Tabs The T-type housing incorporates the mounting tab.
• 75Ω Nominal Impedance
We Also Recommend
Antronix 3-way High Performance Coaxial Unbalanced Splitter Signal CMC2003H-A Cable TV HD
$ 150 Save $ 4.48