Cisco 1000Base-DWDM 1535.04nm SFP(100GHz on ITU Grid), 53; Part #SFP-DWDM-3504
The Cisco® Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) module allow enterprise companies and service providers to provide scalable and easy-to-deploy Gigabit Ethernet or Fibre
Main features of the Cisco DWDM SFP include:
● Support for International Telecommunication Union (ITU) 100-GHz wavelength grid
● Match for wavelength plan of Cisco 100-GHz ONS product family
● Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports or slots of a Cisco switch or router, linking the port with the network
● Supported protocols: Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel 1 Gbps and 2 Gbps
● Optical link budget of 28 db
The Cisco DWDM SFP module is supported across a variety of Cisco switches, routers, and optical transport devices.
Regulatory and Standards Compliance
● Compatible with 1000BASE-X standard as specified in IEEE 802.3z
● GR-20-CORE: Generic Requirements for Optical Fiber and Optical Fiber Cable
● GR-326-CORE: Generic Requirements for Singlemode Optical Connectors and Jumper Assemblies
● GR-1435-CORE: Generic Requirements for Multi-Fiber Optical Connectors
Regulatory and Standard Compliance
● Laser Class I 21CFR1040 LN#50 7/2001
● Laser Class, I IEC 60825-1
This item is silver in color and measures 1/2x1/2x2-3/8.
*Note- This is a new item. Please make sure to check out the pictures of the item to make sure it is the product you intend to buy. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us for more information. Thank you for your business!
We Also Recommend