PPC MDN8-72/73 TRAP
Our talented and dedicated engineers have revolutionized the industry’s approach to design and construction in response to our customers’ need for smaller, more efficient packaging.
PPC’s filters deliver unsurpassed mechanical and electrical performance to meet the challenging requirements of today’s digital cable, telephony, and high-speed data systems.
Band reject filters remove a series of adjacent channels(in this case Channels 72-73). Channel segmentation allows systems to off er alternate levels of service to subscribers. PPC’s “Ultra Band Reject” series filters provide electrical performance equivalent to traditional 12- pole configurations in a small, efficient package.
Features and Benefits
- Small physical size minimizes risk of port damage
- 7/16” hex body allows for standard tool installation
- Hermetically sealed to prevent moisture migration
- Drift proof • 6kV surge compliant to IPS-TP-210
- Accommodates PPC port seals WS-375 and WS-500
We Also Recommend
Arcom Labs MNE-10 Filter CATV TV Video Coax Signal Band Cable F Trap
Arris IP805-M Set Top Box Model Converter IP IP805/1501/6764 New In Box!
Arcom Labs MN-A-1 (-Ch. 99) Filter CATV TV Video Coax Signal Band Cable F Trap