DRAKE DD-860 DEMODULATOR,QAM
Item is one Drake DD860 that is New. Please refer to the pictures before purchasing this item. If there are any questions on this unit please feel free to send us a message and we will do our best to assist you.
The R.L. Drake DD860 Digital Tuner Demodulator is a professional quality, modular, digital headend component designed to provide optimum performance for VSB or QAM demodulation. It can be used for demodulating signals from CATV systems or off-air antennas.
- Demodulates 8VSB, 16VSB, 64QAM or 256QAM modes from off-air or CATV sources from 54 to 858 MHz.
- Two ASI outputs (BNC connectors) are provided. SPI output (LVDS output on 25 pin connector) is available on special order.
- Convenient front panel channel selection for channel and demodulation mode entry.
- Front panel LED signal-to-noise ratio, lock, and error indicators.
- ATSC compliant demodulation and FEC decoding in VSB modes.
- DVB or DigiCipher II compliant demodulation in QAM modes.
- Automatic selection of DigiCipher II or DVB FEC decoding when in QAM modes.
- IRC and HRC channel plans may be tuned by moving an internal jumper.
- Wide range equalizer eliminates multipath effects.
- Low phase noise tuner provides reliable operation with dense signal constellations.
- An NTSC co-channel rejection filter for 8VSB modes is incorporated.
- Used with the DRMM12 rack mount and PS8 power supply.
- Made in the U.S.A.
We Also Recommend