Arris BP35M4N Optical Mux Back Plate, Ch. N(#36-39); Part #BP35M4N-1-02-AS
Headend Optics Platform (CH3000) BP‐35M4X Optical Mux Back Plates (on 100 GHz‐spaced ITU‐grid), Channel N(#'s 36-39); Quality Control; This particular model goes with the Arris DT3515 Series Return Path Digital Transmitters, which are sold separately. sc/apc connectors;
ARRIS’ BP‐35M4x series Optical Mux Back Plates facilitate implementation of Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM) architectures. DWDM technology can dramatically increase network capacity without requiring that additional fiber be deployed for super‐trunking or narrowcasting applications.
ARRIS’s unique packaging of these 4‐channel multiplexers as back plates that can be easily attached to the
rear of the CH3000 chassis eliminates the need to allocate internal chassis slots for dedicated multiplexer modules.
Further increasing the flexibility and efficiency of the BP‐35M4x packaging concept is the fact that the same series models BP‐ 35M4x‐1‐00‐AS back plates can be used to provide multiplexing capabilities for mid‐plane connection versions of ARRIS’s AT3535G series DWDM Narrowcast Transmitters and DX3515 series Digital Transponders, while the series models BP‐35M4x‐1‐02‐AS provide the same multiplexing functionality for ARRIS’s DT3515 series Return Path Digital Transmitters.
The pass‐through DWDM input and output ports permit the cascading of all the BP‐35M4x series multiplexers, and facilitate the sequential muxing of multiple (greater than four) individual ITU channels off of a single optical fiber.
• Unique 4‐module‐wide back plate design provides multiplexing function without need for internal chassis slot;
• Eliminates four patch cords
• 4 channels spaced on standard 100 GHz DWDM ITU grid (10 channel plans available); This particular model
works on channel N which covers channels 36-39.
• Mux optimized for minimum combined insertion loss across all channels
• Flat‐top passband
• High optical isolation
• SC/APC connectors ensure performance repeatability, compatibility and easy installation and maintenance
• BP‐35M4x‐1‐02‐AS can be used with DT3515 Digital Return Path Transmitter in CH3000 chassis.
This particular item black in color with green and yellow on the connector covers. It measures
We Also Recommend