Arris Optical DWDM Mux Backplate, Ch. 35,42,52,54; Part #BP-35M4-CF2-1-003-AS
CH3000 BP35M4 CFX Series Optical DWDM Mux Back Plate, Channels 35,42,52, and 54;
Quality Control; Class 1M Laser Product- Class 1M lasers produce large-diameter beams, or beams that are
divergent. The MPE for a Class 1M laser cannot normally be exceeded unless focusing or imaging optics
are used to narrow the beam. If the beam is refocused, the hazard of Class 1M lasers may be increased and the product class may be changed.
ARRIS’ BP‐35M4‐CFx series Optical Mux Back Plates facilitate implementation of Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM) architectures. DWDM technology can dramatically increase network capacity without requiring that additional fiber be deployed for super‐trunking or narrowcasting applications.
• Unique 4‐module‐wide back plates provide multiplexing function without need for internal chassis slot
• Two model types: – BP‐35M4‐CFx‐1‐00‐AS series for AT3545G Full Spectrum DWDM Transmitters in CH3000 chassis – BP‐35M4‐CFx‐1‐02‐AS series for AT3552 Externally Modulated Full Spectrum Transmitters in CH3000 chassis
• Eliminates four patch cords
• 4 channels spaced on standard 100 GHz DWDM ITU grid (4 channel plans available), in this case channels 35, 42, 52,
• Mux optimized for minimum combined insertion loss across all channels
• Flat‐top passband
• High optical isolation
• SC/APC connectors ensure performance repeatability, compatibility and easy installation and maintenance FEATURES Ask us about the complete Access Technologies Solutions portfolio: DOCSIS Node Segmentation ® Fiber‐Deep HPON 3.1 ™/RFoG FTTx Headend Optics‐BP‐35M4‐CFx The BP‐35M4‐CFx‐1‐00‐AS series back plates provide multiplexing capabilities for ARRIS’s AT3545G series Full Spectrum DWDM Transmitters. One RF input connector per transmitter is provided on these back plates. The BP‐35M4‐CFx‐1‐02‐AS series back plates provide multiplexing capabilities for ARRIS’s AT3552 series Externally Modulated Full Spectrum Transmitters. Dual RF connectors (for separate broadcast and narrowcast inputs) are provided on these back plates. ARRIS’s unique packaging of these 4‐channel multiplexers as back plates that can be easily attached to the rear of the CH3000 chassis eliminates the need to allocate internal chassis slots for dedicated multiplexer modules. The pass‐through DWDM input and output ports permit the cascading of all BP‐35M4‐CFx series multiplexers, and facilitate the sequential muxing of multiple individual ITU channels off a single optical fiber.
This product is silver with black for the backplate cover. There is green and yellow on the sc/apc connector covers; It
We Also Recommend