Arris, Transmitter, DT3515C-28-1-2-65-AS
Arris, DT3515 series Digital Transmitters digitize two RF return paths, multiplex them, and transmit them on a single return fiber on a DWDM ITU-grid wavelength. Models supporting 5–42 and 5–50 MHz passbands (DT3515) transmit the signal at 2.125 Gbps, while models supporting a 5–65 MHz passband (DT3515C) transmit the signal at 3.1875 Gbps.
By providing two RF returns on an ITU-grid wavelength, the DT3515 alleviates fiber exhaustion and greatly simplifies the network by enabling the use of DWDM transport from hubs to the headend. The 5 dBm output transmitter power supports link losses up to 23 dB and 200 km dispersion limits.
• Digitizes 5–42, 5–50, or 5–65 MHz RF return paths
• Multiplexes two return segments into a single data stream
• Optical outputs on 100 GHz-spaced DWDM grid (ITU-T G.694.1) for up to 40 wavelengths per fiber
• 5 dBm transmit power
• Transmits at bit rate of 2.125 Gbps (models with 5–42 or 5–50 MHz passband) or 3.1875 Gbps (models with 5–65 MHz passband)
• Compatible with Aurora's BP-35M4 series of multiplexing back plates for dramatically simplified interconnect cabling
• Front panel laser On/Off interlock switch
• Hot plug-in/out
• Local and remote status-monitoring
• Occupies one full-depth slot
We Also Recommend