Ruckus Wireless Zoneflex 7055 802.11N Dual Band Concurrent Wall Switch Access Point 9S1-7055-US01
- Features integrated 2.4 GHz and 5 GHZ concurrent 802.11n WLAN radios.
- Five wired Ethernet ports, PoE ouput, and a passthrough port for devices such as digital phones that require native access to a PBX system.
- Multiple SSIDs, port-based VLANs support concurrent IP-based services such as VoIP, IPTV, high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity.
- In-room device provides integrated Wi-Fi AP and Ethernet wall switch for a wide range of devices and applications.
- Robust authentication options include: 802.1x, MAC-based, captive portal, LDAP, RADIUS, Active Directory and through an internal user database.
We Also Recommend