4KMod 4K QAM Modulator
Blonder Tongue's cost-effective and easy-to-deploy 4K Modulator enables distribution of 4K content over RF networks by mapping transport streams containing 4K (with H.265 encoding) onto RF QAM channels. The unit accepts up to 4xSPTS in H.265, H.264 or MPEG-2 formats, and outputs 4xQAM RF channels via an IP interface.
Comprehensive remote monitoring and control is accomplished using any standard Web browser via a front-panel 100/1000 Ethernet connection.
4K/UHD TV's supporting H.265 decoding on the RF inputs, can directly receive and decode 4K content. For 4K/UHD TV's without RF input H.265 decoding, Blonder Tongue offers a 4K Decoder model option to provide 4K delivery via an HDMI interface.
- Receives up to 4x SPTS individually via IP interface
- Each SPTS cannot exceed 38.8 Mbps
- Each SPTS can contain an H.265, H.264 or MPEG-2 program
- Each SPTS maps to an individual RF QAM channel
- Small form-factor - stand-alone unit, or fits up to three units in standard 1RU
- Web-based management port for local and remote control
- Supports Blonder Tongue’s S4KD 4K Decoder
We Also Recommend