ADTRAN Repeater Housing, 1150043
Basic features of the LRH II-30AT, part number 1150043L1, include:
• Four slots for T400 or T200 circuits
• 40-foot stub with air core cable
• Local or remote pressurization
• Houses line-powered HDSL HRE, HTU-R, FNID, BRIDLE-R, or Total Reach TRI-R circuit technologies Basic features of the LRH II-30FT, part number 1150043L2, include:
• Four slots for T400 or T200 circuits • 40-foot stub with gel-filled core cable
• Local pressurization
• Houses line-powered HDSL HRE, HTU-R, FNID, BRIDLE-R, or Total Reach TRI-R circuit technologies
The Repeater Housing is a sealed, pressurized apparatus case designed to house one to four linepowered T400 or T200 circuit packs, depending on the model used. The housing may be mounted on a pole, in a vault, on a pedestal, or in a manhole.Not sure if equipment is functional due to not having the proper equipment for testing. Please refer to the pictures before purchasing this item. If there are any questions on this unit please feel free to send us a message and we will do our best to assist you.
We Also Recommend
***SALE*** New IBM System x3650 server with rails, Setup CDs and lots more! Fast Shipping!!