Allied Bolt 5083(3 BOLT, CURVE) CLAMP
CORNER SUSPENSION CLAMP FOR 5/8" THRU BOLT
- Used for attaching strand to corner poles.
- Accepts 1/4" (6.6m) to 7/16" (16m) strand.
- Clamp consists of two mating plates, two 5/8"-11 track bolts with attached square nuts.
- Clamp plates are 1-11/16" wide and 7-1/4" long.
- One plate is flared at each end to facilitate pulling strand through the clamp and has a substantial projecting lip to retain the strand in the grooves.
- The center hole on the Corner Suspension Clamp is for use with a 5/8" diameter bolt.
- CATV Corner Suspension Clamps are for use with a 5/8" diameter bolt.
- Hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specification A153.