Allied Bolt - PART# 708 1/4" LONG LAG SHIELD
Description: box of 100
1/4" LONG LAG SHIELD
- used in conjunction with lag screws for attaching cable clamps, terminals, lock boxes, etc. to concrete, hollow block, and brick.
- consists of two zamac alloy sleeves which are held together by interlocking tabs.
- tapered rings provide additional holding power in softer base materials.
- hole size is 1/2".
- minimum embedment is 1-1/2".
- internal threads to mate with lag screw threads.
- manufactured from rustproof zinc alloy.
- used for soft masonry.
- ideal for installing p house hooks into masonry.
We Also Recommend
Arris Motorola SURFboard SB6183 Docsis 3.0 Cable Modem Seller Refurbished Fast Shipping!!!
$ 2799 Save $ 17