Alpha Guard Battery Charge Management System Model AG-CMT-3SC
• Patented technology extends battery life and improves capacity
• Each battery receives the precise voltage required to maintain optimum charge
• Replace single batteries as they fail, not the entire string
• Spreads charge voltage equally across batteries – batteries no longer need to be matched
• Maintains battery voltage as they age
• Passes individual battery voltages to status monitoring equipment Charge Management Technology (CMT) The AlphaGuard installs directly on top of one of the batteries in the string.
A wire harness connects the AlphaGuard to each of the batteries in the string. Both 36V (3 battery) and 48V (4 battery) versions are available.
One AlphaGuard is required per battery string.
The AlphaGuard performs electrical compensation for differences in individual batteries in the string.
The unit can be confi gured to pass measurements from the battery string to a status monitoring device (EDSM card, DOCSIS transponder, etc.) via an interface cable.
Model Description AG-CMT-3SC AlphaGuard manages 3 batteries* AG-CMT-4SC AlphaGuard manages 4 batteries* * Includes 6' battery cables AlphaGuard™ AG/CMT
We Also Recommend
CABLETEK 9"x9"x3" OUTDOOR ENCLOSURE PLASTIC GRAY CASE UTILITY CABLE BOX CTE-S
$ 800 Save $ 9.99