E–Option plugins affect all of the drop ports on a tap, while not affecting the
through insertion loss.
E–Option overcomes past design difficulties by equalizing forward and return
drop signals with negative/positive tilt compensation, return path attenuation, or
overcoming excessive loss in high tap values for reliable cable modem transmission.
• Design is Compatible with Regal® Brand Housings
The design gives system operators the ability to upgrade to the Antronix advantage.
• SCTE Compliant Brass F-ports with CamPort®
Patented auto-seizing F-port features a “Cam Activated Mechanism” to provide full
contact pressure (>2,000 grams) on the center conductor for maximum reliability.
• Rotational Seizure Posts
A single tap housing functions as either an aerial or pedestal configuration.
• 12 Amperes Current Passing
• E–Option Drop Signal Conditioning Standard Patent no. 6,570,465 B2
E–Option allows the signal conditioning at the tap to meet all network scenarios.
Plug-in modules include:
CE – Cable Equalizer CS – Cable Simulator
RA – Return Path Attenuator HT – High Tap Value Filter
HP – High Pass Filter
• Four Stage Corrosion Protection Process
- A 360 Aluminum alloy housing (most corrosive resistant alloy for die casting).
- Housing is impregnated with a sealer to prevent porosity.
- Clear chromate coating applied inside and out.
- Double-baked-on coating of polyurethane applied for superior protection.
• Heat–Treated Stainless Steel Hardware with Proprietary Plating
Reduces galvanic reactions and provides superb corrosion protection.
• Color Coded Multi-tap Values
Quick and easy identification of tap values.
• Integrated Drip Wells, Numbered Ports, and Strip Gauge
• Ribbed Main Line Entry Ports
Ensures proper adhesion of heat shrink.
• Capacitively Coupled F-ports
Provides superior Hum–mod performance