AQT8-IP transcoder allows the user to build a custom channel lineup via IP output by selecting input programs from 8VSB (Digital off-air). The unit provides a combination of SPTS and/or MPTS IP output across eight (8) IP addresses. The AQT8-IP features Emergency Alert System (EAS) program switching through either an ASI or IP format EAS input and terminal block contacts for triggering. Comprehensive remote monitoring and control is accomplished using any standard Web browser via a rear-panel 10/100BaseT Ethernet connection.
- Accepts up to eight 8VSB channel inputs
- Provides a combination of eight SPTS or MPTS via one GigE RJ45 port
- Provides comprehensive GUI-based monitoring and control via standard Web browsers
- Supports Closed Captioning EIA-608 and EIA-708 when embedded in RF input(s)
- Accepts EAS input in ASI or IP formats
- ASI output provides in-service monitoring of selected IP output address