The ARRIS OP34F1D series Single-channel CWDM Optical Filters are three-port filters that are used to add/drop a CWDM wavelength to/from a set of CWDM optical wavelengths, where the wavelengths in this case is 1350nm on the CWDM ITU grid (i.e., with 20 nm spacing). Each OP34F1D module contains two sets of identical filters (performing add/drop functions on
the same CWDM wavelength).
These filters have been designed with low insertion loss and high channel isolation, and are packaged in ARRIS’s very compact half-depth module for mounting in the CH3000 chassis or PF3000 frame. The packaging concept for ARRIS’s family of optical passives is similar to the well-recognized LGX package; and, although ARRIS’s version of the LGX module is slightly narrower (for higher packaging density), it will also mount in any standard LGX chassis. ARRIS’s implementation maintains the advantages of the LGX concept (which enables easy, snap-in installation) while providing higher packaging density, greater flexibility and scalability to the network operator.
• Designed for use with uncooled lasers based on 20 nm channel spacing
• Flat and wide operating passband on CWDM ITU grid (20 nm spacing)
• High channel isolation to minimize crosstalk
• Low Polarization Dependent Loss (PDL)
• Telcordia GR-1209 and GR-1221 qualified, providing excellent environmental and mechanical stability • Removable adapters for easy cleaning • Industry’s highest packaging density (up to 32 modules per chassis)
• Occupies one half-depth slot
*Note- This is a new item. Please take a look at the pictures of the item to make sure it is the product you want to purchase. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us for more information. Thank you for your business!