Aurora Network HNC4801-1F Broadband Network Controller
The HNC 4800 controller module is the intelligent engine of Aurora’s new HLP 4800 broadband platform. The HNC 4800 is installed in the dedicated controller slot of the HLP 4800. For local control and monitoring of the HLP 4800 power supplies and application modules, the HNC 4800 is equipped with an easy-to-use 5 key interface and 40 character display. With the optional software license FWHNC4800-WEB/SNMP, the HNC 4800 becomes a Web-based SNMP proxy agent that enables users to remotely configure and control the HLP 4800 application modules. The HNC 4800 can detect alarms and send this information to a higher-level network management station
• Monitors the status of all Aurora products hosted in the HLP 4800 chassis.
• Simple 5-key interface with 40 character display
• Compatible with all current Aurora application modules
• Hot swappable and field upgradeable for ease of use
• Integrated element management
• SNMP v1, v2c compatibility