ARRIS fiber optic patch cords are specifically designed for ultra high end CATV applications. The wide standard selection of connector
types, jacket styles, and lengths provide optical connectivity for both indoor and outdoor (VHub and node) installations.
These fiber optic patch cords feature low insertion loss and high return loss, guaranteed over a wide operating temperature range.
Each fiber patch cord is individually packaged with detailed recorded performance data.
• Designed specifically for ultra high end performance
• Low insertion loss and high return loss
• All performance data guaranteed over entire operating
temperature range (–40°C to +85°C)
• Wide selection of standard connector types (including
SC/APC, LC/UPC, LC/APC, and MPO/APC) and lengths (up
to 30 meters)
• 2 mm, 3 mm, and MPO ribbon jackets to suit application
• Individually packaged with detailed performance data