Broadband Indoor Distribution Amplifier, 43 dB, 54-860 MHz, Power Doubling, Active Return, 5-42 MHz
The BIDA 5800 and 5900 Series are professional quality, two-way broadband indoor distribution amplifiers. These amplifiers are ideal for multi-channel RF distribution systems the input source is a “cable drop” or the output of an MATV/SMATV/CATV headend. The BIDA 5800 Series features models having RF bandwidths of 550,750,860 and 1000 MHz. The BIDA 5900 Series is available in 860 MHz bandwidth. Push-pull and power doubling hybrid amplifier technologies are available on both series. The BIDA 5800 and 5900 series are factory equipped for 2-way operation. The 5800 series has a 36/49 MHz split and the 5900 series has a 42/54 MHz split. Both series leave the factory set for passive return path operation. Active return path operation can easily be accomplished by reconfiguring a few internal jumpers. The BIDA 5800/5900 Series utilizes an external power transformer providing 26 VAC to the amplifier. This enables the amplifiers to be remotely powered via low voltage AC wiring should a 120 VAC electrical outlet not be in close proximity to the desired amplifier location.
- Interstage Variable Gain and Slope Controls
- Optional Plug-in Fixed Equalizer and Attenuator Capability For Input Signal Conditioning
- Integrated Return Path Configurable for either Passive or Active Operation
- Push-Pull and Powering Doubling Hybrid Models Available
- Input and Output Test Ports
- Large Heat Sinks for Exceptional Heat Dissipation