Clearfield FieldSmart Fiber Scalability Center (FSC) PON Cabinet 288 Port
Fieldsmart PON Cabinet with 4 inch riser, Fiber patch only, 288 maximum capacity, loaded with 288 SC/APC distribution ports, 1 X 288 fiber OSP ribbon non rated non armored, 100 feet, 24 OSP feeder fiber pigtail in Clearview Blue Cassette
1 Key is included
From The Manufacturer
The FieldSmart FSC Passive Optical Network is the complete solution for managing up to 1152 distribution fibers for an outside plant FTTx application. Optimal access is ensured to all ports and superior fiber protection is integrated within the patent-pending Clearview Cassette. It provides an interconnect environment from the feeder network through the optical passive splitter to the distribution network in a FTTH PON OSP Cabinet.
Through the incremental design of the Clearview Cassette, user capacity can be scaled from as few as 12 ports to the maximum configuration of the cabinet, allowing the service provider to align the investment in capital equipment to the turn-up of revenue-generating circuits. Further, labor and other field costs are minimized through its craft-friendly layout.
With the Clearview Cassette as its foundation, FieldSmart FSC uses the same components as the FieldSmart Fiber Crossover Distribution Systems (FxDS and FxHD) that are deployed in an Inside Plant environment. This enables service providers to standardize on a single building block, allowing you to stock a single fiber management component for either environment. Technicians also have the ease of working with a single fiber management platform regardless of central office or OSP deployment – saving training and installation time.
FieldSmart using Clearview changes the rules of fiber management. For patch and splice configurations, 900um tight buffer storage is now accomplished within the protected environment of the cassette – isolating the fiber from human and environmental hazards. The overall jacket traditionally used to protect tight buffered cable is no longer needed because the Clearview Cassette provides superior protection. This eliminates the cable pileup that often occurs in an alternative fiber management environment, freeing up the space that was previously required. “Patch Only” as well as “Patch & Splice” configurations are available as an integrated option within the Clearview Cassette, delivering the highest density possible. Splitters, connectors and slack cable are stored neatly and compactly, minimizing the risk of fiber damage.
Splitter density is maximized through the use of splitter modules that stack together in a top-loaded “Splitter Cage” design. Pre-terminated splitter input/output legs are manufactured with bend insensitive fiber (G.657.A) and ruggedized jackets for harsh environments. Each splitter ships pre-parked within a disposable, FieldSmart parking block, enabling the customer to simply place the splitter into the splitter cage, route pre-parked jumpers up to the Parking Block storage area and deploy subscriber circuits from there. Due to the highly configurable design of the FieldSmart FSC, splitters and WDM components can also be deployed in the Clearview Cassette. For optimum flexibility and crush resistance, ruggedized cabling is used throughout.
Features & Benefits
- Terminations are designed and tested to Telcordia GR-326
- Clearfield® FiberDeep® Guarantee: 0.2 dB insertion loss or less, exceeding industry standards
- Compliant to Telcordia GR-20, GR-409, GR-487, GR-1221 and GR-1209
- Constructed with 0.125 aluminum
- Powder coated for additional protection
- 300 series stainless steel fasteners used on all cabinets
- 12-fiber Clearview Cassette protects fiber from environmental and human factors
- Rugged cable clamps protect the OSP cable breakouts from twisting and pistoning
- Patch only buffer tubes are fully protected with ruggedized bend-limiting tubing
- Snake skin sleeving provides additional buffer tube slack storage protection and manageability for patch and splice configurations
- Splitters are built with ruggedized jacketing and bend-insensitive fiber for all input and output legs
- Clearview Cassette allows for quick visual troubleshooting without opening cassette
- Front access to pre-terminated assemblies with Clearview removable adapter plate
- Easy two captive fasteners for quick removal of individual cassettes for trouble shooting, splicing or replacing
- Front and rear access doors
- Top exit available in 288 and 432 PON Cabinets
- Optional ground/locate box available
- Fiber is deployed in increments of 12, providing the users the ability to scale from 12 ports to full capacity, aligning capital investment with network layout or subscriber revenue
- Express ports allow for extensions or parallel networks through the cabinet
- Express ports allow for extensions or parallel networks through the cabinet cabling, handholes, and splice cases
- Patch and splice configurations eliminate costs associated with jacketed IFC cabling, hand-holes and splice cases
We Also Recommend
Arcom Labs MNE-10 Filter CATV TV Video Coax Signal Band Cable F Trap
Arris IP805-M Set Top Box Model Converter IP IP805/1501/6764 New In Box!
Arcom Labs MN-A-1 (-Ch. 99) Filter CATV TV Video Coax Signal Band Cable F Trap