DA8632 Distribution Amplifier
The R.L. Drake model DA7533, DA7543, DA8632, DA8642, DA100032, and DA100042 broadband distribution amplifiers are designed for indoor use in both residential and commercial buildings where RF signal distribution in the frequency range of 49 to 750 MHz, 49 to 860 MHz, or 49 to 1000MHz is required. Each model incorporates a push-pull hybrid input preamp and a power doubled hybrid output amplifier to provide a very low distortion signal for a cable television ”drop”, the output of an SMATV headend, or a small CATV headend. The Gain and Slope controls both have a range of 10 dB minimum and operate between the preamp hybrid and the output hybrid to maintain a low noise figure over a wide range of gain and slope settings.
- Professional Power Doubling Indoor Distribution Amplifiers
- Double-sided, plated through hole, glass epoxy printed circuit boards, and SMT construction are used for low losses and maximum reliability.
- The unit features three user selectable return path choices (internal jumper selectable)
- Frequency Coverage: (Fwd. Path) 49 to 860 MHz
- Forward Gain: 32 dB
- Noise Figure: 7.5 dB maximum
- Return Loss, Input and Output: 12 dB
- Channel Loading: 129 Ch.
- Output Level (maximum per channel for distortions listed below): + 40 dBmV
- Input Level (maximum without using fixed input attenuator): + 16 dBmV
Optimum Input Level Range: + 7 dBmV to + 12 dBmV
- Composite Triple Beat: - 60 dB
- Composite Second Order: - 58 dB
- Cross-Modulation: - 64 dB