E CABLE LASHING CLAMP Sold as Each
- Used to secure a terminating lashing wire to the strand.
- Comprised of a one-piece jaw, two washers, two nuts, and a square shank stud.
- Terminal ends of stud are staked to prevent disassembly during shipping and installation.
- The jaws are stamped from AISI 1018 Cold Rolled Steel. The stud is formed from Grade 5 hardened Steel. The nuts and washers are formed from Grade 2 Steel.
- All components are mechanically galvanized to meet ASTM Specification B695.
- Clamp is fitted with a special clamp bolt formed with a shoulder to prevent turning while tightening. Both ends of the 1/4" bolt are peened to prevent loss of nuts during shipment or handling. Hot dip galvanized.
We Also Recommend