MacLean Power Systems J0870 8-WAY EXPANDING ANCHOR
- Expanding (bust) anchors are made for installation in holes augered by power drillers. One piece formed anchor with wings and a base. A retainer on the bottom holds the nut from the forged eye rod (sold separately)
- A hole to the size listed on the table for the anchor is augered in line with the guy and to a depth based on the rod length. The rod is secured to the anchor and lowered into the hole. An expanding-and-tamping tool is used to strike the top of the anchor and open the blades into undisturbed soil. The hole is filled and tamped.
- See the Expanding Anchor Application Data to select the appropriate anchor
- See the Anchor Rod to select the appropriate rod.
- Coated with a rust inhibitor (less rods)
We Also Recommend