3272-Series Analog Channel Deletion Filters - Chs 3
The 3272 series of channel deletion filters covers the entire CATV spectrum - whether upstream or downstream. These "brickwall" filters typically provide 55 dB of full channel suppression (video to audio) for clean reinsertion of new programming with minimal impact to adjacent channels. Designed for indoor use at headends, hotels, academic institutes or any other facility requiring alternate programming.
- Rack mount or wall mount versions
- Operating bandwidth 1000 MHz
- Insertion Loss: 1-2 dB (Typ)
- All models pass return band (5-42 MHz)
- Baseplate Wall Mount Dimensions: 6" x 2.25"
- Rack mount dimensions: 19" W x 1.75" H x 6" D
- Connectors: 75 ohms - Type "F"