Motorola DSR 6100 Integrated Receiver/Transcoder (Refurbished)
We also repair cable tv equipment.
The DSR-6100 Integrated Receiver/Transcoder is Motorola’s next generation commercial satellite receiver/transcoder, capable of transcoding one MPEG-4 HD service and outputting MPEG-2 HD and/or SD service (depending on authorization from uplink operator).
Packaged in a one RU chassis, the DSR-6100 comes equipped with industry standard output interfaces such as Gig-E and ASI that enable seamless connections to headend equipment. With advanced modulation support, the DSR-6100 supports DVB-S2 8PSK.
- MPEG-4 HD to MPEG-2 transcoding
- Simultaneous HD and SD output
- Advanced modulation support with DVB-S2
- Gig-E and ASI transport outputs
- Eight RF inputs (L-Band)
- AFD processing support
- Composite video and dedicated OSD output
- DigiCipher® II conditional access control
- Ethernet port for SNMP and web browser monitoring and control
- One RU chassis design
We Also Recommend
Ruckus Wireless Zoneflex 7055 802.11N Dual Band Concurrent Wall Switch Access Point 9S1-7055-US01