PPC In-Line Forward Path Pad Attenuator 9dB; Part #FPA9-54(25pk)
PPC’s forward path attenuators provide a fixed level of attenuation within the downstream frequencies without affecting upstream frequencies. Typical applications include attenuation of over amplified signals generated by drop amplifiers at the first input.
• Small physical size minimizes risk of port damage
• 7/16” hex body allows for standard tool installation
• 100% Surface Mount Technology for consistent performance • Precision four-point female seizure contact
• Moisture-sealed connector interfaces
• SCTE compliant connector interfaces
Specifications Impedance 75 Ohms Shielding Effectiveness > 120 dB Dimensions Length = 1.92 in (4.88 cm) Diameter = 0.5 in (1.27 cm) Surge 6 kV per SCTE IPS-TP-210
*Note- This is a newly posted item. Please take a look at the pictures of the item to make sure it is something you want to purchase. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us for more information, and we will be glad to assist you. Thank you for your business!