Refurbished ARRIS TG862G TELEPHONY DOCSIS 3.0 MODEM GATEWAY WIFI-N (6 Month warranty).
- Refurbished with our 6 month warranty.
- Requires Cable Service. Compatible with major U.S. Cable Providers. Contact your ISP to confirm compatibility. Comcast customers, the telephone part may not work for you.
- Multi processor technology for highest performance
- Energy management and conservation for cost savings
- DOCSIS 3.0 residential gateway with 802.11n, 4 Port Router, and 2 voice lines 8x4 Channel Bonding and moca
- Enhanced WebGUI interface with technician level access
Advanced Residential Gateway Solution for Voice, Data , and Wireless Enhanced Performance Efficient and Flexible Maintenance Energy Management and Conservation for Cost Savings FEATURES: - DOCSIS® 3.0 compliant designs - Up to 8 downstream and 4 upstream channel bonding - Tuners support two 48MHz blocks each consisting of up to 4 bonded channels - High performance WiFi-Alliance certified 802.11b/g/n wireless access point - Internal 2x3 MIMO antenna configuration for optimal throughput and coverage - Supports 802.11n Beam Forming - Designed for CableLabs® Wifi Federation Hardware Compliance - High Speed Internet via 4 ports 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45) - Multiple (8) SSID Support with individual rate limiting - WPA and WPA2 Personal and Enterprise, 64/ 128 bit WEP, and MAC authentication wireless security options - Support for WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save - Wi-Fi Protected Setup¿ (facilitates easy set-up of security using a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and/or a button located on the Wi-Fi device ) - Software support for HNAP, DLNA, and UPnP - Support for a single USB 2.0 Targeted Embedded Host port - High Speed Internet via 4 ports 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ - All ports Auto-negotiation, auto speed sensing and Auto MDI/X - Capable of bridging Ethernet traffic including between USB - USB 2.0 powered Host Port - Support for Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLAN¿s and RIPv2 - Integrated Universal Power Supply for Higher Reliability - 2 lines of Carrier Grade Voice - Multiple Protocol Support: PacketCable (NCS) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) - Toll grade, compression, and High Fidelity Wideband CODECs supported.
We Also Recommend