Sunrise Telecom CM1000 Digital Network Analyzer with all options Tested working Fast Shipping!!
Sunrise Telecom CM1000
The Sunrise Telecom CM1000 Cable Modem System Analyzeris a sophisticated troubleshooting tool, geared to resolvingtough problems from the CMTS, through the headend,fiber backbone and RF distribution network
|Cable Modem Network Analyzer|
The CM1000 is an analog and digital SLM with an integrated cable modem that provides comprehensive troubleshooting of modern cable TV and DOCSIS 1.0/1.1 cable modem networks and VoIP services. Emulating a cable modem, it characterizes a network s digital performance in both directions. Use the VoIP+ option to measure network call quality, providing Mean Opinion Scores (MOS), packet loss, latency and jitter. The CM platform offers rugged portability for the field and modularity for future upgrades.
- Cable modem emulation tests the upstream and downstream path
- User programmable easy-to-use one-button tests for testing consistency
- Conventional digital tests: MER, BER, level and constellation on forward path
- Web Browser option for Internet "surfing" and access to workforce management and other web-based applications
- Proprietary BkER test characterizes the upstream path without a headend unit
- VoIP+ option for verifying and testing VoIP telephony network services, BPI+ with manufacturer digital certificates
- DOCSIS/BPI+ digital certificates
- Dynamic service flows requiring no provisioning
- MOS, R-Factor, lost packets, latency, and jitter
- Advanced diagnostics for IP layer analysis
- Plug-in modules for future upgrades include a 16-QAM Upstream Signal Generator and TDR option
- 1, 2, or 5 channel SLM with scan mode provides tilt and peak-to-valley measurements
- CM1000 supports Annex B and Annex C
We Also Recommend
HP/Agilent 8591E Spectrum Analyzer w/Opt 001, 004, 023, 101,102, 105,107 Fast Shipping!!!